2021 KIST School Partnership Project starts! (Deadline: October 30, 2020)
We would like to inform you that the IRDA program has now been merged into KIST School.
As a result, IRDA alumni are now considered KIST School alumni, as well.
As KIST School alumni, you have the opportunity to participate in the new project,
named KIST School Partnership Project, which was created to help KIST School stay connected,
maintain continuous and close relationships with alumni, and support alumni’s research activities.
Starting with this year’s incarnation of the project, KIST will be selecting more beneficiaries than ever.
We are pleased to announce the KIST School Partnership Project for 2021.
We look forward to getting active participation from KIST School alumni who have innovative and entrepreneurial ideas.
- Applicants should be KIST School alumni who now work as incumbent university faculty members
or national/public institute researchers
* Project duration: January 1st 2021 ~ December 31st 2021 (12 months)
* Project funding: We offer an amount of funding that varies from KRW 5,000,000 to KRW 15,000,000.
The exact amount will be determined in accordance with the evaluation grade.
* Deadline for Proposal Submission: October 30, 2020 (by 24:00, Korean Time)
* Submission E-mail Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
* Documents to be submitted for Proposal
- Research Proposal (form in Attached #01)
- Research Letter of Commitment (form in Attached #02-1)
- General Information for Research Agreement (form in Attached #02-2)
※ The applicant will submit a Research Letter of Commitment from their host institution.
You must get a signature on the document!!
We ask that the host institution look carefully at our Research Agreement attached(02-2) and
decide whether or not to agree to it.
If the host institution cannot agree to our terms, the applicant will not be able to apply
to the KIST School Partnership Project. After selection notices from KIST school,
KIST internal research management team will contact awardees to proceed with contract.
* Responsibility & Punctuality:
If a grantee of the KIST school partnership project fails to meet the deadline for the submission of the required documents for the contract
and/or financial and technical reports and/or fails to fulfill the obligation of the contract,
the grantee will be given deducted score when the grantee applies a new KIST school partnership project.
Following is the obligation of 2021 KIST school partnership awardees to comply with the statements herein.
- Payments should be sent via wire transfer into performer's institute's bank account that ONLY Internationally Bank account that can receive USD foreign currency can be accepted. Applicant's personal bank account is not allowed.
- Any inventions, technical information, and resulting patents made by the Performer in the course of this research will be owned by KIST.
- This Agreement shall be construed in accordance with, and all the rights, powers, and liabilities of the parties hereunder shall be governed by the laws of the Republic of Korea.
- The terms and conditions herein constitute the entire Agreement between KIST and the Performer, and said terms and conditions may not be waived or amended except by a written agreement signed by both Parties.
* Announcement of Grant Recipients: November 2020
* Contract of the Project: November 2020
The above schedule is subject to change.
* Beginning of the Project: January 2021
* Documents to be submitted for Report
KIST School Partnership Technical & financial Report
(Attached, after complete 2021 KIST school partnership project )
- due date: December 31st, 2021
For further information, please use the contact information below:
Dahye Yoon, Intern
KIST School, UST